<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 05, 2009


Left my mobile at home today.

Felt totally lost and I don’t even remember the bf’s number.

Went to 7 customer visits and one of them was so near house that I wished I could just ask the driver to drop me at J8 during lunch time so that I can go home to collect it.

Envied those strolling around town who didn’t have to work, but at the same time I felt a little satisfaction when I realise that those companies are my customers now! Hope that I will be a good account officer. :)

 

Back to office and before I know it, it was already past 8pm and left with loads of things undone.

I’m always contradicting when it comes to work.

All I know is that I’ll just suffocate SOON.


Something Magical
10:51 PM

1 Comments

haha stay strong! =)

By Blogger moOo, at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives