<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, April 12, 2009


Work is so busy these days.

I know that my boss wants to let me learn, but sometimes I feel that it’s beyond my capabilities and I totally sucks at accounting.

Sigh..Just hope that I will be able to project the balance sheets, somehow.

In just a few weeks, I will be handling my own portfolio of clients.

Wondering if it will be better or worse.

 

Though there’s nothing much during this long weekend, I’m really glad to have rested.

 

The other day the gardener came and dressed our little garden up.

But I didn’t take look at it until weeks later.

And when my family complains about the new maid,

I just felt that I wasn’t really listening.

I suddenly felt the same as those husbands who could not care much about what colour of new curtains to choose, about how bad the maid is and all I longed is for dinner when I’m home. It’s not that I can’t be bothered but in comparison, the things I face at work is much tougher and that I just want to enjoy myself when I’m off work. At the same time, I understand how it feels to be the other party as well.

Hence, this will be a reminder to myself if next time I get unhappy when I feel neglected when I ask if the new sheets are nice or the other way around it may be. haha.


Something Magical
12:44 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives