As many would've known, I passed my driving test last week! :)
It was not an easy one as I did very badly during the warm-up..so i was really praying that i'll pass! haha
So I immediately bought the p-plate at the centre and came home.
During that afternoon, I drove my mum's car to fetch my parents to buy lunch at the neighbourhood and I was really slow..haha
But well, last night I drove all the way home from my grandparents' place at tiong bahru. Drove my dad's car and it was my first time driving at night and on the expressway! haha..so proud of myself! x)
The other day the clerks were giving out the euro calendars for next year..
This calendar actually allow us to see the holidays of countries all over the world...and I'm always admiring them for having so many holidays..haha.. it also shows us the exact date for the tenure in terms of months.
I flipped to the last page of the existing one and saw this..
It seems too far in the future! wonder what will I be and how will I look like by the time..lol
And this is what I'm really looking forward to!
:)))