<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, October 17, 2008


I did my very first "big task" today!

Was very stressed over this whole thing as I'm so new but was the only one in charged. Thus, I have to make sure that everything was conveyed the right way to the customer.

There was really a big sense of satisfaction when I saw the acceptance and when I conveyed the message to the customer at 6pm, her sentence of "great!"

I remembered that we walked to the customer office on a very sunny afternoon. My boss was walking so fast that I could not keep up with my heels! And today, I got a cut and the blood stained the paper when I tried to remove the staple to do some photocopying of the documents.

Literally did it with my 血汗! haha

 

It's been a crazily busy one week and this will continue for the next week.

I don't know if it's good or bad that time just flies by due to the loads of work. And suddenly, I realise that I'm among one of the last to leave O.O

Shall just hope that I can survive next week too and be more efficient!


Something Magical
11:36 PM

4 Comments

wohoo! its been long since ur last update le. been busy ar? hahaha! me in the midst of preparing for my papers that is starting real soon! >.< sigh

By Blogger moOo, at 2:02 PM  

haha..ya..totally no life coz of work.. u must treasure ur school life! haha..all the best k..let's go out after ur papers!

are u missing shanghai? i kind of miss the free life there!

By Blogger ting, at 8:50 PM  

aiyo..... update Update UPDATE!!

ur beloved ie darling..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 PM  

hahaha yes i'm very missing the life back there. so carefree =3

yupyup! lets meet up after my papers.. ending on the last weekday of nov. argh >.<

By Blogger moOo, at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives