<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, September 23, 2008


My mentor said something very meaningful.

Do you see yourself working in this line for the rest of your life?

 

It sets me thinking. Perhaps I still lack the experience and knowledge to be a good one. She said that I will know the answer when I've worked for half a year or so.

I do not know if my answer will change in the months or years to come and it seems like the answer will depend on what happens at work everyday.

But honestly, I'm glad that I'm here and I really like the strong spirit of teamwork.

And all I know is that I didn't choose the job totally because of my interest.

It's the job that evoked my interest in this line. :)


Something Magical
10:24 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives