I'm suddenly into jap stuffs and really want to watch this!
This is so not me..maybe its the influence of the environment x)
A little encouragement and a little step into the whirlpool of things that I don't understand. Shall read up and make up for what I've missed out back in school! :)
Today I paid attention to the sounds of the footsteps on my way to work. It was...WOW. Bumping into friends makes me feel that time flies and that we have suddenly become working adults. :)
hey!! i also wanna watch!! is this the idol drama version or the movie version??
i saw the poster for the movie one when i was in tokyo... my friends and i wanted to watch but we realized that we probably wont understand... and also cos we didnt find a cinema near our accomodation. haha!
huiteng~~ hee vivian here, got linked here frm yufen's blog. hope u dun mind.
ohoh...watch this drama~ v funny n sweet~ all my frens who watched it loved it :)
http://www.mysoju.com/hotaru-no-hikari/
jia you at work yeah~~ i'm still job hunting loh :(
jh: it's the movie version..it's going to be shown in sg in sept!:) i watched the entire drama a few days b4 i start work..was soo nice! haha..oh..yaa..then they won't have eng subtitles too..unless u just wana see their faces..hahaha..
viv: hey! haha..no prob la! ok..i'll watch it when im free..i like those comedy romance too :) don't worry girl..im sure u'll get one that u really want. jiayou k:)