<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, July 09, 2008


It's been so busy recently!

Just praying that everything will go well on friday.

I can totally imagine the scene when they tell me about my terrible test results and ask for my opinion. :(

 

Got my graduation gown the other day and I look really funny in it..i think my head is quite big too! lol..

and this is my first graduation gift from europe! haha..by first, it means that i hope it doesn't stop here  x)

 

P7092565

Hee..it's pretty nice but i still like The One. :)

 

PR told me about the gift that the school gave.

It's a Travel Adapter.

OMG! such a weird gift and he still thinks its good coz it's useful "-.-

I'd very much prefer a graduation bear..haha..

But well, they sell the bears and I don't expect them to have any sales if they were to sell the travel adapter.

Let's hope we'll get a different gift! :)


Something Magical
1:15 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives