<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, July 18, 2008


After visiting the little rascals, we came here for lunch!

 

17-07-08_1243

17-07-08_1311

Bollywood! O.O

17-07-08_1310

17-07-08_1309 

nice place

 17-07-08_1252

good food!

 

I was wondering why are there so many people who are so free to visit farms on a weekday afternoon. I want to be like that too =x

Kind of feel that I'm not really prepared to slog my life out for the rest of my life, but I'm still hoping that everything will go well on Monday. pleaseeeeeeeee.

Can I? :(

 

Anyway, TUESDAY is convocation and I'm looking forward to something more special! :)

wheee!


Something Magical
12:34 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives