<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, June 02, 2008


It turned out nice despite the changes. It was so sweet to reminisce about the days which seemed so distant and sometimes I wondered if it was even part of my life.                           For it seemed so fun, so perfect.

Well, when it was all perfect, I did think of the consequences if things go wrong too.

There are so many "what-ifs" in life and perhaps memories are always sweet.                    If this is true, I'd prefer them to stay in there.

Was talking with a friend who is having his internship and I was so amazed by his passion for the line and the many things that he is willing to sacrifice for it.

It was also an eye-opener for me as it seems like most people there are motivated by this passion and the satisfaction.

It would have been great if I knew what I wanted much earlier, just like him. But being me, there are some things that I will not sacrifice, despite facing it over and over again.

 

Summer_Dreams_by_DesigningDivas

Searching in the fields of the unknown. Will I get there?


Something Magical
1:37 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives