Someone asked me about an incident that provoked the thoughts of wondering about the decisions that we make.
Are they decided upon the results that we want or the other way round?
Perhaps in many of the decision makings, we will weigh the importance and there are always sacrifices.
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if you tried harder?
It's not fate that controls everything, but the decision that we make that leads to the consequences. All of us can only accept the result and make it worth it.
Perhaps firm decision is made through the tough way. I learnt a long long time ago to never look back, no matter how hard it is.
I wish I could erase it.
But it will always be there for me to remember.
Even if it were to mean hiding from it forever.
Ironic isn't it?
Limits of giving, for the fear falling too high, too much.