<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 22, 2008


I've been looking at maps for days and nights!

Usually I just go to vacations with the super holiday mood thus the recollection of the places I visited is kept to the minimal =x

Like I didn't even know the name of the "brocolli" island until geri told me..haha..

oh! my scanner is spoilt so i'm unable to post the underwater pics and it was really hard to take the shots too.. Nonetheless, it was so fun snorkelling the big big sea with loads of fishes! It was quite funny that I kept moving around so the fishes will avoid me as I was really scared that they will brush over my body..lol..

 

Finally went for facial and it was pretty painful but I'm sure it's worth it! We like the place quite well. Perhaps I should be more disciplined and go periodically x) Ended the day at our fave Tomton and desserts at the azabu :)

The other day, YY introduced this jap green tea place with a very cute name..we've been there twice in a week! lol..I really like the azuki + matcha drink :)

 

lol..what a random post. xP


Something Magical
1:01 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives