<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, May 26, 2008


I'm going for driving later and the last time I had my lesson was in DECEMBER!

omg! That was really very long ago!

Even my pdl had expired..haha..

I even forgot the procedures of starting the car...like handbrake first or gear? lol..

I asked around but people seemed to give me different answer..zzz

 

I was only left with like 3 lessons to completion.

Great, now it seems like I got to start everything all over.

 

and it's going to rain. :(


Something Magical
1:23 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives