<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 23, 2008


I am so sians of studying!

 

Don't know if it is because this is my last sem, or because some people already ended their exams like so long ago..it made me feel that this exam period is so dreadful and long.

Also, I don't really feel the stress. Perhaps I have experienced the worst earlier on or it's just I'm too distracted.

I keep playing prolific on FB! It kind of give me headache and when I'm trying to sleep, all I can think of is how to form words.

e.g. MEAL, MALE, ALE.

it's really fun though! x)

 

And I'm also distracted by the loads of exciting stuffs coming up after exams! :)

 

Had the global marketing strategy exam today and it's so draining that I can't produce back enough brain cells to study. :(


Something Magical
11:41 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives