Tuesday, January 01, 2008
And so, 2007 is over.
How was ur 2007?
Mine was great i would say
and it started with the once in a lifetime countdown in times sq.
and travelling to Atlanta where i met up with gipigs :)
I made many great friends
and been to many places that i thought would not have been possible.
It was a good experience
but perhaps it's cos of it that it's been hard for me to let go.
it had engraved so deep in my memory of both of us.
of the fun that we had;
of all the hard times when i cried like a baby in coping with the new environment;
to the every meal that you would cook for me on wednesdays and fridays;
or simply, just seeing each other everyday.
No matter what,
I'll always keep them as my sweet memories :)
For like what mitch had said,
"if you're not gonna leave the past behind, you never know what's lying ahead of you."
Then i rushed back to sg for my internship.
The best part of it was getting to know the people there who find joy in simple games :)
It's pretty amazing how it made people from very diverse backgrounds getting together, sharing common interests. hee..
and it was back to school!
it was the slackest sem ever and i slacked more than i should. lol..
Driving was not as bad as i thought!
I'm completing my driving lessons but decided to put to a hold cos i have not even registered for final theory test.
So, my new year resolution is to:
1) cope well in this packed sem
2) finish fyp in time!
3) get a good job :)
4) have some miracle in my honours
5) get my driving license!
6) be a better person :)
Alright!
my countdown for 2008 was really fun!
it was the most unique countdown ever..
with really great company in our own world..hee..
can't believe that i reached home at 8+am..
haha..
happy new year everyone!
hope 2008 will be a better one for all :)
and i'm looking forward to this brand new beginning :)
Something Magical
11:37 PM
3 Comments
Hahahhahaha.... "The best part of it was getting to know the people there who find joy in simple games :)"....
I miss table soccer!!! =)
And I reached home before 8am =) But the day so damn shagged!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha
hee..yup!
i realised we like to play any games! lol..
yaa..my house is so far away =(
and u slept until 5pm the next day rite! so pig!
Hahaha where got pig?? I was working in the morning ok!!! Not like u guys who can slack the entire day before meeting up....
Haha... ur house not tt far away la. It's because u were tired and so u tot it's far... but i was already nodding off on the bus on my way home... I tot I was going to miss my stop!!!
Post a Comment