Saturday, September 29, 2007
it was my first time this year eating at the quad
and first time this year drinking ribena..lol
the evil person ask me to eat at can b western food
coz he said nbs student must eat at can b
i don't want to eat at can b at all!
i don't like to spend longlong days at FAL.
i think it will make people age faster..haiz..
but i like my groupmates.. :)
its quite true that one can really appear to be a leader to others..
it's the last friday of the month again!
dinner at bosses.
out of the 7Ps
only their physical evidence & place is good enough.
servqual factors cmi.
but at least im not so critical as harvey xP
lol.. i got zhi ye bing.
and this reminds me of the 5 service journals that I have not done.
:(

Then went to haagen daz to celebrate yufen's + cheyenne's + yingying's bdae :)
we liked the place alot :)

choc cake + fondue
super sinful & total sweetness..lol x)
luckily there wasn't any zhongjimima to finish the stuffs..
coz Ian wasn't there..haha

and yufen is still as crazy as usual.. xP
i think the biscuits on the cake looks like small macarons.
so cute! :)


hee..i love this!
thanks yunting :)
really happy to see everyone again :)
felt quite sad when we said that we can never go rec club again..lol..
it makes me realise that some things will just pass by and u can never have it
coz things will never be the same again.
this marks the end of my recess week.
that i didn't study or play :(
i'm really tired..
time to sleeeeeep!
Something Magical
2:17 AM
3 Comments
I am not crazy!!!!! U guys prompted me to be crazy ok!!! Idiot...
And hor, I wan the pictures!!! I want pictures!!! Turtle yunting haven't give me...
Now u know why i call her turtle yunting...
okies..i sent u the fotos le..and yunting already sent us!
turtle yufen where are our fotos? xP
I just got it!! See... still slow lo...
Aiyo, I wanted to send one.. but somehow got problem le... not that I slow...
Ok shall try sending again now!!! U so luo suo... be careful later haven't 40 become auntie le... den u know!!!
Post a Comment