<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18859855?origin\x3dhttp://my-simplestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, June 13, 2007


I'm feeling sad and demoralized.
Didn't know that it can be so hard.
We tried and some things don't come easily.
Is it coz we are not good enough
such that a lot of effort is needed to come up with just a little thing?

I agree that things are taking too long to be done.
But we are always asking when in doubt.

Just hope that things will be fine
and I will stop feeling this way.

I know that it's for my own good and I should be strong under this pressure.
Can I do that?

I'm having backaches
and my retainers broke since last week.

Everything is breaking down.
I need a getaway.


At least ended the day meeting up with beautiful people :)

Something Magical
10:11 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment



























Snapshots

















































Babes
ellein
geri
gipigs
guen
hweeling
hoiman
jiehui
kit
min
mitch
vanessa
yufen
yunting
zhiminh






















credits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


eXTReMe Tracker

Archives