Thursday, May 24, 2007
even though i get really tired at the end of the day
and dread waking up,
the time spent at work is pretty nice :)
there's a cao meng girl working with me,
so she sings to me everyday..lol..
and we have weird encounters everyday.
the lunch peeps are very nice and funny too..
all are interns/temps..
and we are always blessed with snacks!
the perm staffs there are like so friendly..
never hesitate to help..
just now one of them actually wanted to change a chair for me
coz she thought i was uncomfortable sitting on the clerk chair!
so nice lah!
ok..just hope that the ideas we came up with are really useful
and will be approved so that we can go ahead with the plans
tmr is family day,
so end early!
yay!!
Something Magical
9:01 PM
1 Comments
Thanks ar... so now I am known as the cao meng girl to u... but I sing other songs too!! So I should be a Any-type-of-songs-she-can-sing girl... lol
Yufen
Post a Comment