Friday, June 09, 2006
i was watching mtv and heard this very soothing song.
meaningful too!
change to unicode encoding to view the chinese words.
:)
(can you hear me)
也不是真的不要关心
也不是真的不曾介意
可偏我也不是真的拒绝这一切
只留下自己
也不是全部不理不听
也不是真的无从继续
可每一次我都试着坚强
到真的不得已才哭泣
I'm screaming, I'm losing all of it
I'm trying to be mature someday
But'till now it's still in vain
I'm bearing, I'm losing all of it
I'm trying to go on this path
But you said I haven't get the gests
(and i'm screaming……)
也不是真的不要关心
也不是真的想尽办法任性
而你懂不懂我 懂不懂
其实我心里都珍惜
也不是全都不理不听
也不是硬要颠反事理
可每一次我的试着靠近
都成了你看见的抗议
I'm screaming, I'm losing all of it
I'm trying to be perfect someday
But'till now it's still in vain
I'm bearing, I'm losing all of it
I'm trying to be understood
But you said I haven't seen it yet
I'm screaming, I'm losing all of it
I'm trying to go on this path
But you said I haven't get the gests
I'm losing all of it I'm trying to be understood
But you said I haven't see the points
I'll trying it out,I'll trying it out
I'll trying it out sometime
I'll trying it out someday
张悬 《Scream》
Something Magical
4:18 PM
0 Comments
Post a Comment