Tuesday, December 20, 2005
I was sleeping when i received the sms from huimin
saying that results were out.
it was 1pm btw. haha.coz i've been sleeping at 4am and waking up after 1pm.so i practically jumped out of bed
and grabbed my laptop to check the results.
it was so scary!
my heartbeat was so fast and before i knew it,
the results page just appeared in my face.
even though i didn't do very well,
I'm just happy that I've passed all!
no need to da bao!
:)
u only had 3hrs of sleep last night.
did duty for 15 hrs till 2359.
duty tmr again at 0000.
which means no sleep again.
but u still want to bring me have gelare tmr during ur free time.
i feel so bad.
i got no time to get ur xmas prez.
and i duno what to get.
:(
Something Magical
1:01 AM
0 Comments
Post a Comment